Friday, June 13, 2008

Bubbles and new friend







9:30am, we headed to South Arm Park for the millions of bubbles meetup. Tracey was there with Owen and Lori (her sister). It was a lot of people there. I was so excited and Ava was too. We played with bubbles and the swing. 11am and it was time to go. I had marinated a salmon before I left and it's time to bake it. I LOVE my baked salmon. :)

At 2pm, I had another playdate at the Terra Nova Park with Novi, a new friend. She's from Indonesia also, to be exact, she's from Pontianak. She has a daughter around Ava's age and her name's Karina (she calls her nana). Nana's soooo cute. Novi's pretty fun also. We promised to meet up for another playdate soon. :)

We've been trying the Ferber method for Colin, and I must say, it worked. He was resisting, of course, but I've managed to turn a deaf ear to his crying and managed to get some good sleep which I hadn't had for the past 7 months. He managed to nap also this afternoon for at least 3 hours. That was great.

Put Ava and Colin to bed around 8pm, and then Simon went to get some Dvds so we can watch. We're watching some trailers on Rogers's website. I wanted "Untraceable" and he was more inclined towards "Semi Pro" (go figure). At the end, we decided to get "Untraceable". After he left, I had a premonition that he'll bring home both DVDs, and VOILA!!! I was right. :)

Watched "Untraceable" first, and that movie's pretty good. I'm a bit worried though after watching that movie and was wondering if what happened in the movie can also happen in real life. Simon assured me that there's no way that the government can't trace the IP address of the killer. I hope he's right. He wanted to continue watching Semi Pro, but I needed my beauty sleep. Night night for now.

No comments: