







"Semi Pro" is a pretty stupid movie, but it made us laughed. :)
We had picnic at Bear Creek Park today with Elisa & family, Serene & family, Lian & family and Sharon & family. The weather was so nice. I brought my chips and dips. Elisa brought fried rice and blueberry cheesecake. Serene brought pastries, Sharon brought breads, fried vermicelli and green tea. We laid out picnic blankets and the kids ran around playing. There's a huge water park there and two huge playgrounds. We ate lunch and then went for a train ride.
We also blew some bubbles and Ava missed her nap. She was so hyper and ran around and played around. We had so much fun. On our way home, Ava and Colin fell asleep. I almost fell asleep also, but tried to keep awake for Simon.
Colin had his first cracker today. He loved it!!!
I'll have such a good night sleep tonight because I'm so tired. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment