





Went to Sushi House for lunch today with Elisa, Elina and Viola. I like the food in Sushi House, but I don't like the service. The lady who served us and who was also the cashier there has this "face" that makes people feel like they owe her money or something. She put on a long face for everyone. I just don't like her...
After lunch we went back home and played a little bouncy bounce. Then nap time for Ava. I watched "Perfect Stranger" and it was such a coincidence b/c the movie talked about "eye". My left eye (to be exact, the eyelid) had been weird since yesterday. It hurts whenever I blink. I noticed that I have this "bump" on my left eyelid and I don't know how to get rid of it. My mom told me to use my right hand and go around my head and then pull the corner of my left eye gently (try and see if you can do it.. hahaha, it's like a yoga pose!!). This is one of those old wife tales that my mom said works. I've tried it and so far.. haven't seen the bump go away yet. It's still there last I checked. We'll see if tomorrow it'll go away. :)
2 comments:
maybe u got eye infection?
Squeeze it out like you do on pimples.
Post a Comment