Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Morning Playdate






I've invited a couple of moms over for playdate. Herjit came with Ronan, Laura came with Andre and Henry, and Tracey came with Owen and Jeff. The kids had a blast on the jump and slide (J&S) again. Ronan was so excited when Simon inflated the J&S. It was so fun watching them. Owen made a poo poo again. Seemed like every time he came here, he always had to poo.. hahahaha
I went a little bit crazy on the food spread. Laura brought her homemade shrimp bisque, Herjit and Tracey brought desserts, so we had even more food. It was pretty fun to watch the kids played together and us moms chatted away. I haven't gotten a chance to try Laura's bisque yet. Will do it tomorrow.

Seemed like I've been having a lot of playdates lately. Luckily Simon cleaned up after the playdate. Thanks Simon!!! I asked him if it's ok with him to keep cleaning up after my playdates and he said ok. hahahaha Don't regret it.. coz I'll be having more playdates.

Took some more pictures of Ava and Colin, but I'm just going to put them in facebook because I took too many. It seemed like I've been going overboard on doing everything lately.

No comments: