
Went to see a house in Steveston today. Simon saw the house online and it looked so good that we made an appointment with our agent to see it. It's on the 7th Ave and Steveston Hwy. I love the decor of the house and everything they have inside especially the hardwood floor and the kitchen.
The hardwood floor is the reclaimed wide plank and I love the color, I think it's oak. And the kitchen, oh my god, the kitchen!!!! It has the chef stove range and the island is huge. Also, the have the wine "cellar" there. Also, love the french door from the kitchen to backyard. So cute!!! The agent said a lot of the stuff there are from Restoration Hardware. I just LOVE it. Maybe it's renovation time!!!!
You might ask, why not just buy this house??? Well, it's b/c this house has 4 bedroom only and not enough closet space. I also have a grand piano that definitely has no place in that house. Another thing is, I LOVE the location of my house now, and I don't think I want to move away from that. So, our solution is: RENOVATION.. hahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment