Monday, October 29, 2007

Workout & Guu






Can't believe I'm still doing this. Mom took lots of pictures of my workout session, so I decided to put it online. Today's menu:

Monday, Oct 29th, 2007
Lunch: Ginger & Garlic HK Cafe Style
Dinner: Guu (Japanese)

Went to Guu with Elisa, Desmon and Viola. The food was awesome. I love the Fried Pumpkin. I missed taking a couple of pictures, such as the Kimchi Udon. It was so good we ordered twice.
Viola was wearing her cow outfit, so cute. Ava was behaving badly as usual, kept going up and down the table and played peek-a-boo with Viola. She just can't stop moving.
Another yummy dinner. Went to Yaohan center afterwards to walk off the dinner. Bought more bakery!!! (bad Elly, bad!!!)

3 comments:

w said...

HAhahahaha. Xuan looks abit diff, she is a big girl now wow. Still very cute. Tell her Guu-guu misses her very much. Are you very very sure that size 3/4 fits her??

Unknown said...

can mom eat the food? looks like lots of meat? has dad been complaining?

ke_er said...

your dad looks like you a lot! haha