


Desmon called and asked us to go out for dinner. It was pretty last minute, but we went b/c it was his birthday.. yoohoo..
The Keg in Burnaby has been moved to a new location (which was closed by to the old one), and it was so beautiful. So different from the other Kegs.
We went and crammed into a booth, all 7 adults and 2 babies. It was cozy and nice. Our waiter was really nice too. I ordered my prime rib well done, but the waiter said that she will make sure that my "medium well" steak won't have any blood b/c I told her I'm pregnant. It was so good (the steak I mean.. hahaha). Ava of course, was eating her chicken fingers and fries (not eating her chicken finger though after she saw the fries). And she was eating my fried onions off my plate. i wanted to give her my mashed potato (again.. very very good.. but this is a lot of carbs, so I tried not to eat them all haha), but she didn't want any.. not even to try.
Then, after we're all done, our waiter (her name is Lisa) brought 2 cups of ice cream for the babies.. (she's so nice). Simon ate all the ice cream while Ava fed him. Then, we thought that's it. We're too full to order dessert (and I'm not supposed to eat sweets). But, it turned out, Desmon's buddy, Wayne, told Lisa that it's Desmon's birthday, and she came out with a 3 desserts platter for Desmon, and she BROUGHT SOMETHING FOR ME ALSO!!! She said, she had 2 boys and she knows that being pregnant you'll never "too full" (that was my excuse for not ordering dessert). She brought me a complimentary Coffee Ice Cream Cake. Oh My GOD!!! All my walls come tumbling down. I just want to put that sucker in my mouth. hahahaha
After thanking her profusely, I ate like there's no tomorrow. (Sorry DOC!!!), and prayed on the side that I won't gain too much for this Friday checkup!! hahahahaha..
I will sleep a happy woman tonight!!
5 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how come Xuan looks old in that pic?
xuen is so cute that day!!! with the ribbons and stuff
I hope you tipped Lisa generously.
better make sure that your doc is checking on you online... hahaha...
that red colored steak looks yucky... ewww!!!
Post a Comment