Monday, October 8, 2007

Ashamed

Ok.. I'm so ashamed. I ate 1 1/2 piece of President Choice's cheesecake. (so good.....), then I also ate a piece of dark chocolate, then a piece of cookie with dark chocolate, then a couple of shortbread (in my defense, the box said "no added sugar" hahahaha).
I'm too ashamed to take the pictures of the stuff I ate.. so I didn't.

I'm so full now.

5 comments:

w said...

Haha. I'll make you feel more ashamed. I bought you chocolate.

Mum's The Word said...

it's ok.. b/c by the time you bring it back.. I already gave birth.. so I can have all the chocolate I want.. hahahahahaha

Darwin Muljono said...

Man, just thinking about chocolate makes me hungry.

Unknown said...

so lucky ne.. pregnant lady can eat so much.. I wish I were pregnant.. coz I'm more ashamed with what I eat.. (proly more than u.. and I'm not even pregnant).. I got a pot belly now. I remember they used to make fun of one of the ladies at work.. coz her stomach was rather big and they kept saying she's pregnant and stuff.. =_=

Unknown said...

yea, u're almost due so u can eat what u want... i still have 2-3 months to go and i have to keep watching my weight... so sick man...