Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mommy, Ava & Baby in Sing Tao Daily



Woo hoo, finally got the newspaper. We're indeed in the paper, to be exact, in the weekly magazine that comes with the paper. It's one of their feature story. I can't believe it was such a big story. I bought another paper for mom and dad also. HAHAHA, to think it's the 3rd time my face showed up in a paper.

7 comments:

simon said...

wow so hot now huh? can I ask for an autograph.... :-)

Unknown said...

wow.. are u and ava the only asian in the thing?

Unknown said...

so cool... got me a copy?

Elisa said...

only 3x? u sure? ^_^ hahahahah

w said...

You guys rock! Why xuan didn't show her signature smile?

Mum's The Word said...

Simon: Sorry, no autograph for you
Yanti: No, we have others also
Pei Chi: I got one for mom & dad
Bokuca: yeah pretty sure it's 3 times. hehe
w: I guess she doesn't want to smile for the camera.. want to look COOL. hehe

ke_er said...

hey you guys looked great! nice! haha something to show ur kids and grandkids. oh, ava has grown so much since the last time i saw her. can't wait to see/play with her.