

Ever since mom and dad got here, we've been eating out everyday.
I tried to take pics of the food we ate, but sometimes I forgot ( I have a pea as brain). So, after my brainstorming with Simon, we came up with "the list"...
Tuesday, Oct 23rd, 2007
Lunch: (around 3pm) New Town Bakery
Dinner: Tri-ty Taiwanese Cuisine
Wednesday, Oct 24th, 2007
Lunch : Fisherman's Terrace (dimsum)
Dinner: Ajisen Ramen
Thursday, Oct 25th, 2007
Lunch : Xiao Fei Yang Hotpot
Dinner: Shanghai Wind
Friday, Oct 26th 2007
Breakfast : T&T Food Court Soy Milk & You Tiao
Lunch : Yi Ping Guai Zhu Taiwanese Cuisine
Dinner: Austrian Club
Saturday, Oct 27th, 2007
Lunch : Didn't eat.. too full
Dinner: S&W Pepper House Yunan Cuisine
Sunday, Oct 28th, 2007
Lunch : Van Cheong Tea Palace
Dinner: Ming Du
(pictures above)
So, from now on, I will try to remember to take pictures of the food we ate and posted them.
No comments:
Post a Comment