




Today, Elisa (& Viola), Serene (& Lucas), Sharon (& Annabelle) came to our house for sushi lunch. It was so much fun. Ava had finished her lunch when the girls got here, she was learning to eat by herself, I used to prepare the spoon, but today, she insisted on doing everything herself. Then she also ate some sushi. She loves Unagi!!! just like me!! hehehe.. Ava had to go take her nap though around 12:30. But the little ones continued on playing. We teased Simon a lot. Poor Simon, surrounded by women and babies. :)
We had huge sushi rolls, then the cream puff from beard papa (Thanks Sharon!!), and Mango pudding cake. We ate, then we played at the family room. Simon is getting a hang of holding a boy (Thanks for lending Lucas, Serene.. hehehe).. Then, he decided he wanted to hold more girls.. hahahahaha. Poor Annabelle, she looked so confused.
7 comments:
nice babies, nice party, thanks all the ladies for getting this together... thanks for allowing me to join the party... but too sure whether I am welcomed.. hahaha..
Thank u for having us over! So happy to finally meet u guys :)
I must say Simon took to our 'teasing' very well! What a good sport! When did that male bonding (Simon & Lucas) happen? I probably missed it! Ava is sooo sweet, too bad I didn't get to play with her much. Love your home! It's gorgeous :)
tacie, please don't tell me u eat that raw sushi?
Chi: No I didn't. I ate the cooked ones. :)
hahaha.. I meant to say "not too sure whether I am welcomed..."....
Hahah poor babies, keep them away from Simon! Lucas and Simon wore the same shirts!!
Thank you Elly for kindly hosting too. We had a great fun. I really wish that we could come for your halloween party,but too bad.
Simon, for sure you were the most wellcomed. You made us ladies laugh hard and all the babies felt comfortable on your arms. Next time try 3 babies at the same time
Post a Comment