Friday, October 19, 2007

My Busy Friday







I was so busy today. This morning, I had my doc's appointment.
Here's our conversation:

Doc: Hi Elly, How are you today?
E: Fine Doc, Thanks
Doc: Ok, let's do the check-up
E: Ok (Here we go)
Doc: Oh, there's a lot of room in there (saying while squeezing around my tummy)
E: Oh? is that mean that the baby is too small?
Doc: No, it just means that the baby has a lot of room to move. His head is down now, but it might change, and if by the time of your labor, his head is not down, then you might need a C-Section
E: HUH?? (What the???)
Doc: But not to worry, 80% the baby's head should stay down
E: huh.. (why do you like to scare me doc? you do this every week man!!!!)

Anyway, after that I went to the Halloween Craft at Christy's Club House. It was quite a lot of people. I forgot to count how many, but it was fun. I didn't bring Ava with me today b/c I want to be able to do the craft. I finished the craft, but I'll have to wait till Halloween, get Ava's picture in costume and put it on the frame. After the craft, I went back home directly b/c I had a date with Terri. She came to pick me up and we went to Daiso. Terri bought quite a lot of stuff, she bought a set of sushi set for 4, but she broke one of the bowl while packing them.. I'll get her one when I go back on Monday or Wednesday when I do my stroller exercise. We had fun there.. :)

Got home, took a nap. Then met Sharon and Annabelle at "Lai Yuan Restaurant" for dinner. I don't really like the food. Probably won't go back next time. Not as good as I imagined them to be. But we had fun with Sharon and Annabelle.

After dropping Simon and Ava home, I continued on to my Book Club at Terri's. Today the book we're discussing is "Wiped: Life with a pint sized Dictator". We didn't really talk too much about the book, but we talked about other things.. while eating of course.. Oh, All the yummy desserts. I'm so lucky all the book club are always on Friday, b/c it's the day of my doc's appt, and it's when I can actually indulge myself a little. hehehehe. Stayed till 10:30 before everyone headed home. Again, another fun book club discussion. I love the book club... :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

How come Annabelle's eyes are bigger than Simons

simon said...

Thanks, this is the support I need for my korean trip, to do my lasik , eye lids, and etc.. . Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

I find it so funny that you say your day of indulgence is Friday but almost every single day your post is about what and where you ate!!! LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.