





This was the day I was waiting for. The Halloween workout with babies in costumes. I have been praying that I won't have my baby yet so I can join this class. Alas, I made it. hehehehe
It was so fun to put the elephant costume on Ava. She was enjoying it too once I told her she looks so pretty (girls will be girls). We had so much fun this morning. I took lots of pictures of other people, but didn't take too much of my own.. I think mom did take some of my pictures, but I haven't uploaded from her camera yet.. maybe later. For now, you can be satisfied with the pictures I took.
3 comments:
why is the small elephant keeps eating throughout the workout?
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO cute while xuan was dancing in the costume. Why her laughing is different now, she is a big girl now! I just left 1.5mths and everything changed. WHY!!!!!! Xuan will still remember me right?????
Ava is soooooo cute. I can't wait until Owen can dance (Jeff has been working on teaching him).
Post a Comment