

We went to eat lunch with our neighbour Mr. & Mrs. Leung today. We ate at "Four Season Hotpot Restaurant" at Aberdeen Centre. After lunch, we went to check out this new cream puff food stall opening at the food court. The line was so long. This dessert store is called "Beard Papa". It is very well-known in Japan and Hongkong. There're lots of branches all over Japan and also in Hongkong. We waited in line to buy a dozen puff.
Simon ate it right away when we got home. He's not very fond of cream puff, but he ate the whole "huge" thing and he said it's really good. Now it's time for nap.. hahahaha..
5 comments:
the cream puff was so good.. worth the 40 mins wait... the sensation is as good as, or better than KRISPY KREME...:-)
I used to know how to bake kue-sus (cream puff) but I haven't baked one for the longest time (years). Of course mine doesn't taste good.. but it will give ppl who misses hometown food some satisfaction to eat it (like ercie, lol).
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want one too! Hope it won't have to wait that long after I got back.
better than sex?
As if Simon was the only one having a cream puff...
Post a Comment