
Ok, I cut Ava's hair again last night. Only the bangs. It's crooked and I think it looks cute.. hahaha
I know how Tracey disapproves of my cutting Ava's hair. But, come on, Trace, don't you think she looks cute? hahahaha. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting the same hairstlye as Ava. Still thinking really hard. When I told Simon my idea, he just laughed. I don't know if it's a good laugh as in "go ahead", or a bad laugh as in "my wife is going crazy again".
Anyway, I had my doc's appointment today, and you know how I like to list down my Q&A with my doc.. Here it goes:
Doc: How are you doing Elly?
Me: Great Doc.
Doc: So, you're 36 weeks and 1 day now.
Me: Yes Doc.
Doc: I have sent all your information to the hospital. It's anytime now.
Me: Huh? (What the???)
Doc: Yeah, you'll notice more discharge in the next couple of week, if you see pinkish, then it's time. If you feel contraction every 15 minutes, go to the hospital. You can go thru the emergency entrance also. Do you still remember where?
Me: (*shocked and mumbling*) That means I have to start packing.
Doc: You don't need to bring anything. Just bring your toothbrush.
Me: Can the baby wait until my mom gets here??
Doc: When will your mom get here?
Me: Oct 23rd
Doc: (*in deep thoughts*) should be ok.
Me: (*still looking shocked and speechless)
Doc: This time your delivery should be easy.
Me: Oh?
Doc: Yeah, you probably don't even need drugs or vacuum like last time
Me: WHAT? NO EPIDURAL??? BUT.. BUT.. BUT..
Doc: Come on Elly. It's easy. It'll be smooth and fast.
Me: (thinking: why don't you do it for me then???) ha ha ha (fake laughing)
Doc: Ok, see you next week.
Me: Thanks Doc... (for scaring me).
4 comments:
Let's wait till after Halloween, this is supposed to be Ava's FIRST fun Halloween where she actually goes out and do "trick or treat"....
can't comment about ava's hair.. kinda weird..
yeah.. wait until mom and dad got there before you start going into labor..
2 comments -
1. I will cut it for you!! I have to get revenge for my poor beige wearing little Ava.
2. Get an Epidural!!! Your doctor is such a bully. Crazy old man....
yea, kinda a weird haircut, too uneven i think...
yea, definitely get an epidural!!
Post a Comment