Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkins & Schnitzels









Today's the day for pumpkin patch!!! yeay, we have been waiting for this day for awhile. After Simon got off work, we went to the "Farmer's Bob Pumpkin Patch". It was Karen's in laws's farm. We got there and saw Sheila, Patrick and Jeremy. Karen and Ryan were there also. It's a pretty big farm. Simon put Ava in a wheelbarrow and we wheeled her into the farm. Took lots of pictures, and she was so cute sitting on the pumpkin and rubbing her bum on it. Don't ask me why she did that, she always did things she likes. We bought 2 huge pumpkins and the owner gave Ava a cute small one (since Ava was being super nice, kept saying HI to everyone and smiled her super smiles..).

After that, we went to the Austrian Club for dinner. It's one of the meetup event. We saw lots of lulu ladies there with babies and hubbies. It was good. The dinner was good. I enjoyed the schnitzel a lot (first timer), and Simon likes the bratswurst. Mom likes the potato salad. It was not the regular mayo type salad, it's mixed with vinegar and salt I think. It was awesome. Ava played with some babies and toys there.. then, we called it a night. Need to head back home to rest my aching back. :)

4 comments:

rene said...

Great photos! I LOVE Ava's piggies (her pigtails) sooo cute :) I always wanted a gal so I could dress her up, tie up her hair etcetc..so fun! You look sooo great even in your final trimester! I was a growing elephant and was already waddling by 5 months!

w said...

AWwwwwwww xuan is sooooo cute! can't wait to give her hugs everyday and kiss her goodnight. By the way, are you sure she still can fit in size 3/4??????????

rene said...

hope all is good on your side with your aching back?

Mum's The Word said...

Rene: My back is still aching esp at night, but it's not as bad. Who knows.. hahahaha.. might not have the baby until the due date after all.. :)