Friday, February 1, 2008

I got it!!!!!





OK OK.. After getting a lot of hate mails about my poopy pictures.. I'm now writing another entry to put the poopy behind.. hahahaha

Colin and Ava were so cute today. I dressed them in Corduroy. They are my corduroy babies. hahahaha

Colin and I went to the Steveston Library today for baby story time. It was pretty good. We might go again next week. After story time, us lulu ladies went to Starbucks for a cuppa joe. Kathy, Angela and Tanis were there. Then 2 other moms joined us.

So, right now I have Colin in my sling and Simon's out for poker night. I just hope that Colin can sleep soundly tonight.. He's sleeping now on my sling (which I don't want him to). I have no choice b/c if he's not sleeping, he's crying.. so I'd prefer him sleeping.

I did my mama match game today. It was so funny.. all the facts of the mamas. I don't know if anyone can match my fact to me. But last I heard, I'm leading now. 8 correct out of 25. Yoohoo!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I used to go to Steveton Libary for baby time too.But didn't have time to go recently. Maybe we can go together next time if I can find time. The baby time at Ironwood every wed from 1:00-2:30 is not bad too. I should go more often this month before I go back to work.

Elisa said...

Colin sure has grown quickly eh?