Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Mickey Year of 2008




I want to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year in this year of Mickey. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous year ahead. And to say it in Chinese:
Mandarin: Gong Xi Fa Cai Wan Shi Ru Yi Shen Ti Jian Kang
Cantonese: Gong Hei Fat Choi Man Xi Yu Yi San Tai Gin Hong
Hokkian: Kiong Hee Fat Cai

We had hotpot for dinner and lunch today. Pretty good. We had shrimp, oyster, fish balls, pork and beef, and of course the napa cabbage and bok choy. It's pretty good. I ate so much.. I'm so full.
For dessert, the leftover cupcakes.. I still have one more left, might finish it tonight before bed.. oh yeah, I'm getting fatter and fatter b/c I'm not watching what I put in my mouth.. hahahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy new year to you, simon, ava and colin!