Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pork Roasts

Didn't know what to cook today. Finally decided to cook udon for lunch. Ava loved it.
Then for dinner, I decided to cook pork roast. I found this recipes from internet, allrecipes.com, I didn't have all the ingredients though, supposed to have cinnamon applesauce, since I don't have that, I just subs it with pomegranate juice.. haha.
Since I have 2 pork loins, I put in my crockpot to use also. The 2nd pork loin, I put into the crock pot for tomorrow lunch. Also found the ingredients from internet. It's called the Garlic Pork Roast. Put in sweet potatoes also.
The dinner tonight was the pomegranate juice roast with green beans and mashed potatoes. I forgot to take the pictures.
Taste: pretty good, considering it's my first time. hahaha

Now watching " How to lose a guy in 10 days " on TV...
nice movie!!!

No comments: