Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Exersaucer babies







Today we did a couple more photo shoots by moi.. :) I just love taking pictures of my babies. I asked Simon to take out the exersaucer b/c I wanted to put Colin in there, but Ava was so excited with the exersaucer and she wanted to sit inside. So, instead of Colin, we have the "big" baby hahahaha.. But, since Ava loves Colin, she finally allowed me to put Colin inside.

Today we wore pink to support "wear pink to end bullying". Ava wore her new Minnie dress, gift from grandma. She insisted on wearing her new pink boots in the house.

I think all in all, we had a pretty satisfying photo shoot today.. hahaha enjoy the pictures.. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have the same dress... i have to wait for another 2 years to see amelia in it... haha

Anonymous said...

What happened to the sparkly pink light-up runners? Those were cute!

Elisa said...

they have grown..... WOW!