I wish.... that migraine doesn't exist in this world
I need.... a miracle drug for migraine that has no side effect whatsoever and are safe to take while breastfeeding
I want... to take a hammer and crack open my aching skull
Today... is such a bad day that I was not able to enjoy the sunshine nor my babies...
Thanks Simon for cooking and taking care of Colin while I was nursing my migraine. I still have it, but I hope that advil will do their wonder soon... please!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh NO!!! I am sorry to hear that. My mom used to have tat too.... she would dim lights and just close her eyes for hours till it was gone~
i hope it goes away soon.
Poor Elly, Jeff's brother used to get them as a kid and my one girlfriend in Manitoba does too.
The only suggestion I have is to get a massage or go to the chiropractor. You are doing a lot of sling time with Colin and you are probably doing all sorts of things to your neck muscles. When I was a kid I got crazy headaches from my back but when I went to the chiro they stayed away.
feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon
ibuprofen does the trick for me. But I agree.. I hate migraine too.
Post a Comment