
Finally!!! I have been wanting to get the cupcakes at Aberdeen sine Monday. Since I was busy on Monday and cannot wait for them to open, I didn't get it. After workout today, I went to Daiso with Elisa & then groceries, finally to the cupcakes. They have a couple of boxes on display with a sign "a day old $5", Elisa & I were so excited. The price for the freshly made ones are $13.50 (6 cupcakes per box). We got one box each.
I must say that I thought they will be very sweet, but they are actually not bad at all.
Wanna have a bite???
2 comments:
I want to have a bite, but I guess you had finish the last one tonight.......
and i still owe you $5 ^_^ hahhaha good cupcakes though, eh? i ate 3 of them i think...wait i think 4
Post a Comment