




Lulu Ladies have this event called Around the World Event where we will "visit" a country each month and will do something related to that country. First stop is China and since it falls on the Chinese New Year period, Sharon and I suggested to Susan that we can probably do dimsum. We had rsvp total of around 30 people (included kids and husband). So, Sharon called and booked the "Shi-Art" restaurant at the Richmond Center Mall. Susan had to cancel her rsvp b/c Rob took her truck to go skying and left Susan and the kids stranded at home (he also took her purse that she left in her truck with him.. hahaha).
We had around 8 families attended the dimsum. We booked a private room with 3 tables. It was fun. I gave the kids some red pocket with chocolate money inside. Then, after we're done and when everyone's leaving, I gave each family a goodie bag with some chinese new year's treats inside. I hope they enjoyed it. Elisa and Desmon did such a good job capturing the event. Some picture I posted here are courtesy of Elisa & Desmon. You'll know which ones are the ones they took.. :)
For this event, Ava and I dressed up in our RED Cheong Sam dresses. Ava is a knee length Cheong sam dress that grandma gave her. Mine, I got it yesterday for this event hahahaha. It was so RED.. and I'll only wear it once a year on Chinese New Year hahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment