I want to tear my hair out and I want to shout on the top of my lung.. Ava is sick.. She has a runny nose and has been asking me to clean her nose for her.. These are no problems.. but when both Ava and Colin started to cry at the same time.. I really want to put my head to the wall.
They are cute and stuff.. but I can't stand it if both of them started to cry real loud. Then, Simon was short with me also.. So I really really want to kill someone!!!!
Hopefully the day will get better..
P.S. I feel that I'm getting the runny nose also..
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh no! You have to stay strong! Lots of vitamins and water!!
take care of yourself so u can take care of Ava and Colin. i know how you feel... u should see me when both Tyler and Amelia are screaming at the same time.
Uh.. wish I were there to help..
take care! if there is anything we can help, please let us know.
Post a Comment