Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ewwww.. poopy


Ok.. since this is a blog, and you have to basically accept the good AND the bad.
I was writing this blog earlier with Colin sitting on my lap, he was half awake and half sleeping, and I heard "blleettt, bllleett" and I thought, oh, he's farting again. Yes, my baby is the King of Farts and not just any farts.. his is the smelliest farts I've ever encountered with. So, I just kept going and finishing writing my blog. After I was done, I felt that this is not only fart, it might have come with some poo.. so I decided to change his diaper. When I lifted him up and on the changing table.. I witnessed something so disgusting that I don't even know how to describe it. The poo was up to his back.. when I said back.. it's almost to his neck!!! yeap.. so I had to bathe him again... good god!!

And to prove that I'm not exaggerating, I'm posting the picture of his soiled clothings. I wanted so much to take his picture after i peeled the clothes of him.. but I only have 2 hands.. and both of them were used in holding him.. so, you only get to see the clothes.. hahahaha ENJOY!!!

P.S. I forgot to say.. his poo got to my pjs also.. ewww

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, yeah,
I almost forgot that I Annabelle used to do this too. Always poo on her backa and on my pj too.

Anonymous said...

That's the one benefit of not breastfeeding. After about 8 days old you don't get those runny poops.

Unknown said...

EWWWWWW

rene said...

hahahah..and you didn't smell or feel his poop on you as you type? hahah! gosh i guess most of us mommas must have had some similar experience..