Monday, January 7, 2008

School Already???



Went to the Terra Nova Montesorri today after lunch. I had to make sure they will put Ava in for Sept 2008. I've already talked to the teachers there so many times since 2006. The teacher I talked to today said that they will let the returning students register first on Feb, then will register/enroll the siblings of the returning students before they consider new students. I was pretty disappointed. I only put Ava's name in this one school, so if we didn't get in, then Ava won't have any place to go to. I wanted to talk to the principal, but she was teaching at that time. So, I went to the post office to post mom's book for her. Stopped by at Starbucks to get me-self a tall Vanilla Latte. Yummy...

On my way back, I saw the montesorri class was coming out for recess.. and the principal were heading the flocks.. I was so happy.. I walked fast and caught up with her (her name is Mrs. Fernandez I think). Luckily she remembered me, she told me I'll have the priority and she will make sure to put Ava in the class this Sept.. I should hear or get a phone call from them around end of February.. yoohoo!!

Took more pictures of Colin again today. He's wearing a bib with a saying "I love my big sister" on it. It was so cute..

Ava learnt to sing some chinese song. The title of the song is called "Ai Dao" and she kept repeating "Ai Dao" everything she hears it. So cute.. she was dancing also to a fast beat song and she knows the song when she hears the first melody coming out. She got so excited and started dancing with her dad.. hahaha.. cute cute cute..

I'm typing as Colin is trying to sleep right now. He's such a restless sleeper. He's whining now but I don't want to give in yet. Am not going to hold him until he actually screams his lungs out.
Still nothing... Uh Oh.. getting louder.. and louder.. and restless.. AND LOUDER.. and I GOTTA GO!! Bye for now..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol.. Colin doesn't look too happy with his bib.. haha.. but the bib is cute.

Ava is also looking very cute.. and err.. her dad, too. lol.