Friday, January 18, 2008

Sick


Poor Ava!!!! She's sick. She woke up this morning with runny nose. My poor baby's sick. She hates it when I wipe her nose with the tissue paper. It seems like it scratches her nose. But she still tells me to wipe it when it gets too much. Poor Poor baby. I hope she'll feel better after a good night sleep. I didn't give her anything b/c I want her own antibody to kick in and kill the flu virus.

Streams of snots and tears of pearls
Princess Ava you're my world
Please get better so we can play
for when you're sick I lost my way

P.S. The answer to the question yesterday is: Broccoli with Ham and Eggs. Hahahaha

4 comments:

simon said...

My poor princess... :-( dun worry daddy will hug and hold u all day long, from the time u get off bed till u get back to bed.....

Unknown said...

feel better soon, ava...

eLiSa said...

get well soon, Xuan!

Unknown said...

use soft tissue to wipe her nose.. use those puff tissue with vicks..