Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gym Time, Cuisine & Potter




Gym time today at South Arm Community Centre. So many people went. Met new moms and chatted with old friends. Ava and Simon had so much fun. Colin is sleeping at all times. Colin wasn't sleeping too well last night. He kept waking up and cried.

Received a notice to pick up a package at the post office yesterday. Went and picked up today. It was from someone from Pinky's Blue store. Was so excited to open the package. The gifts were from Linda, my friend in Toronto. I'm assuming they are for Colin. THANKS LINDA!!! There's a portable eating mat, a stuck on mat plate and spoon and fork, and a peanut shell. I was so interested in the peanut shell b/c it is similar to something we use in indonesia called Selendang. After carefully reading the instruction, I managed to put Colin inside and it was pretty nice. But I don't think I can hold him for too long. He's getting so heavy now.

Tonight's dinner, we ate at home. Willie made Shrimp Waldorf and Salmon Cake. Studying culinary really paid off. But it took so long to prepare the food. Simon steamed a fish also.
Simon left around 7-ish to Buck & Ear to meet with the "Lulu Lads". I can't wait for him to tell me how it goes. I hope he will have a good time.

Spent my quiet night watching "Harry Potter & The order of the Phoenix". It was quite good, but I like the book better. Now, if only I can find time to read the last book.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

The food looks so yummy and it makes me want to go dine out........Oh ya, Dine out Vancouver 2008, I'm coming.....hehehe

Elisa said...

good presentation!!!! looks really delicious. way to go!