It's snowing a lot today. Our whole house's covered by snow. It's so pretty.
Colin & I went to baby days at Thompson Community Center around 1pm. We're the first one there. I was afraid that there won't be anybody there b/c of the snow. Luckily more and more people showed up after awhile. A mom (Brianna) with her son (Nathan) actually drove from Burnaby (Lougheed Mall area) to come here. Salute to her. Today the topic is "Balancing Life with New Baby". The nurse were asking about what has changed in our life after the baby. I actually got to promote Lulu Ladies & Babies to them and handed out a stack of the lulu ladies postcard that I happened to bring with me (hahahaha, Anne-louise asked me to help promote lulu ladies group). I told them that I met a lot of nice moms and did a lot of activities when I had Ava. The group also has a good support group esp for first time mom in term of sharing our experiences and asking questions to other moms. I hope we'll get more people from my "promoting" today.
We also had some guests visiting, Mr & Mrs. Lei. They came to see Colin. They said he's cute (I think so too.. hahaha). I insisted to them that after looking closely and carefully yesterday in front of the mirror, I decided that Colin looks more like me compared to Simon. He has my lips and my nose, the only thing is he has Simon's eyes shape.. but bigger. hahaha. And of course his delicious dimples.. (I believe is prettier than Simon's)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment