
Yoohoo!! I was finally able to let Colin slept on his own pillow. But I had to endure a couple of minutes of cries while I tried force feeding him the pacifier. But at least my arms were spared from his heavy head. hahaha. I was going to get a pillow with arms already if he still wants to sleep on my arms (see picture). He still woke me up every 2 hours for feeding though. And every time after feeding I have to spend at least 30 min to burp him. But he's still cute.. haha
I finally printed out his passport application and went to get his passport photo taken. I dressed him in baby blue today but the guy at the passport picture place said that he needs to wear darker color shirt. So they put their "spare" vest on him. I don't like the vest but I guess it's better than going back and re-dress him. :)
What do you think of his passport photo??
2 comments:
He obviously do not want to go out of canada. So just let him stay in canada... the little canucks...
he looks like a little criminal.. HAHAHAHA
Post a Comment