Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally back to my Stroller class


YEAY!!! Back to my stroller class. I was so happy to see everyone there. Been awhile. I saw Susan (of course), Sheila, Candy, Karen, Stacey, and Sharon. It was good to see everyone again. Saw some new faces, but didn't get the chance to socialize. I worked myself pretty hard (I think). I took both Colin and Ava there with my mom of course. I want to know if I can manage 2 kids at once. It looked like I would have to leave 1 of them at home next time. I think I'll take Ava and leave Colin at home. Colin was calm at first, but then he was crying and crying, so I had to hold him and push the stroller with Ava in it at the same time. That was hard. I was so sore when I got home. I had to put some ointment for the stiffness of my muscle. Ouch!! but I was happy. :)

I think Colin's so cute.. he has a baldspot.. hahahahahaha
Colin & the little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.
Colin & the little lamb..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's very cute indeed.. and stop making fun of your son! He DOES NOT have a bald spot.. LOL