Friday, January 11, 2008

Penguin & Glass Castle



Went to the Penguin Playdate today with both Ava and Colin. We're supposed to make the penguin hat. But the sewing machine broke down. So we ended up catching up with each other and watched the kids play. I wonder if I'll ever finish sewing/making the hats... hahaha

Spent the afternoon reading while holding Colin. I had to finish the book "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls before the book club tonight. MUST FINISH!! and I finally finished it around 4pm. I was a pretty interesting memoir. I was upset with the mom the whole time reading the book.

Drove to Jamie's house with Sharon for the book club. Our book club selection this time was "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls. We had 19 moms attending the book club this time. I think we have too many b/c it's so loud you can hardly hear what people are saying. We all agreed that the mom has some kind of disease. She just doesn't have any maternal instinct whatsoever but she gave birth to 4 kids. I think not everyone are meant to have kids.
Due to a possibility of breasts leakage, Sharon and I had to leave early (around 10pm). Luckily when I got home, Colin has started to get fussy. Here baby.. mommy's home!!! come get some milk.. hahahaha

No comments: