Sunday, February 17, 2008

Extra!! Extra!!




Ava recently learned how to open her bedroom door. My God!! How did she learn all these stuff?? Anyway, she was only doing this "opening her bedroom door" during her nap time (after she woke up of course!!). But on Saturday, she did that in the morning after she woke up. I was thleeping (thinking while sleeping.. hahaha, my new made-up word), and I heard this sound like someone was trying to open our bedroom door. I kicked Simon, so he woke up and went to look. Alas, it was Ava waiting beside our bedroom door. Simon and I then contemplated if we should lock her door from outside. My mom said NO.. She said if Ava opened the door after she woke up, that means she doesn't want to sleep anymore, so we shouldn't lock her in.. hahahaha, ok mom, don't worry.. we're not going to lock her in. This morning, she did the same again, I opened my door, and she saw me and said "Ai Mama" (that means "love mama" in Mandarin). Then, she said "Apu" (translate to "diaper"), then she added " Xin" ( meaning "new"). So what she meant was.. want to change to a new diaper. hahahahaha.. how cute is that???!!! After that Simon came in, and she said "Ai Papa" ( "love papa" DUH!!). Then I asked what about "Didi"?? and she said "Ai Didi" ("Love lil bro"). Cute to the power of infinity (my nerdy side talking).

Ava is also a very good copycat. I have been doing this pouty mouth everytime when she refused to do something for me. And now, she did it too. hahahaha..
All I have to say now is "how's the mouth??" and she will do "the pout". The proofs are in the pictures. hehehehe.

We went to this restaurant for dinner last night and waited for more than 1 hour for our food. Ava was very calm when we got there and by the time the food arrived, she has already gone crazy. At the end, we had to ask them to bag all the food to go b/c she was crying up a storm and therefore Colin was also following her lead. While we were waiting for the food, I took some pictures of Colin. He's so cute. I can't get enough of him. I took "puzzles" of his face.. so don't be alarmed.. hehehehe.. I'm not psycho. Maybe just a little bit crazy about my kids.. hehehehe

Another great news in the horizon.. TRACEY IS MOVING BACK TO RICHMOND!! YEAY!!
I bet she misses me too much. That's the reason for the move.. that's my story and I'm sticking to it. hahaha... I can't wait.. hehehehe

Like I mentioned before, Colin is very chatty at night, and I captured his "chattiness" on video. Simon has put that online in our family website.. so go check it out. :)

4 comments:

rene said...

hey radiant momma, you are doing such a great job with handling 2 kids I am beginning to see hope haha.

Anonymous said...

Of course we are moving back for you. What else could it be? Colin is sooo cute that it borders on ridiculous.

Unknown said...

yes yes.. cute baby & kid.. Ava is at the age to learn.. so make sure she learns all the good stuff.. ok.. don't be like ercie (showed DQ how to pick his nose).. Btw.. DQ also learned how to roll his eyes.. LOL.. check out ercie's previous picasa upload.. LOL..

Elisa said...

hahhahahahaah i have to laugh about the "thleeping"....genius! I DO that almost all the time while sleeping... awesome awesome... just plan genius..hahhaha