Sunday, September 9, 2007

Walk, Walk, Eat, Play





We went for a walk this morning. Usually it's 2 ppl walking and 1 baby in the stroller. Today, it's just me and Ava. I kinda miss Simon. Because usually we do a lot of walking and talking during this time. I hope he won't get big-headed when he reads this. :)

Just so Simon won't miss out on our weekly walk, I took a lot of pictures on the way of our walk. That way, he will know which route we took and also can see the changes in the leaves. Fall is approaching.

At 10am, Ava and I went to the mall. It was not open yet. But we got some walk out of it. Because there're not a lot of people, Ava was walking by herself while eating muffins. She ate half of the Oat Raisin Muffin, and half of the Blueberry Muffin (her mom ate Chocolate Chip Muffin.. yummy!!). When we passed by Old Navy, I saw these poster for the baby sale, and I wanted to put Ava's face onto the poster, therefore, I took her picture in front of the poster.. :) She's so cute. After that, we rested a little bit at the food court, we ate some apples. Then we went to the Cathay play place and play a little bit. After that, we ate some popcorn chicken and I bought a bunch of clothes at Gymboree (I don't dare to say how much b/c Simon might be reading this.. hahaha). I might return one of the clothes. Then, Home Sweet Home.

Today, Ava did potty again. I'm so proud of her. This is her third time. After that, we had some quiet time in front of the TV. She sat between my thighs, and rested her head on my tummy. I actually can feel the baby kicking her head, but she didn't seem to feel it. She just rested her head there and watched TV while I talked to Mom. She got up right away when I told her we're going to take a shower, and she even helped me pick up all her scattered toys. She's being a good girl today. Kudos to Ava!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cooll.. you should reward her when she's being good.. that way she knows she's doing the right thing.