





Ava found her long lost twin today. Therefore they took lots of pictures together. Notice how the last picture is totally gross??? that's simon's daughter!!! Like father Like daughter!!!
Today's my doctor's appointment. I brought my nicely packaged cookies for him. I didn't really give it to him though, but I gave to his receptionist. Today's exam are pretty nice. He looks satisfied.
Doc: "Elly, keep doing what you're doing."
E: "Ok Doc"
Doc: "You still exercise right?"
E: " Yes Doc"
Doc: "Good! see you in 2 weeks"
E: "Ok" (thinking: that's it???.......Oh, well!!)
Elisa called with a super news... Sears is having their surprise sale today.. WOOHOO.. Since Huilee is at home, I went right away to the mall. Bought some at Sears, then for some reason my feet took me to Gymboree, and then on our way back, my feet again brought me to Old navy (how did one's feet start to control one's action???). I swear.. if I spent too much again today, it's all my feet's fault!!
Ava not only found her twins.. she's actually one of the quarduplets. Why the sizes are different are beyond me. But they do look cute together. Sitting side by side, watching tv. How cute.
Dinner at the Boathouse today. Another WOOHOO.. It's crabfest. No wonder Ava was wearing her "crabby but cute" T-shirt. It fit the occasion. She got some crayons and paper to play with while waiting for food. She looked so serious playing with her crayons.
I had the 8 oz steak with king crab and shrimp cake, Huilee had the peppered ahi tuna, Jenny had the exotic fish sampler and Ava had the kid's fish and chips. Ava didn't touch her fish at all. She just kept eating the chips and the ketchup. Luckily I brought some banana, if not Simon will think that I only feed his daughter junk food. We cheered to water. Ava loves cheering (KANPAI!!!) She had some ice cream afterwards. Not much.. only maybe 1-2 spoons. I accidentally put some ice cream in my mouth though(it's my hand's reflex that suddenly put food in my mouth).. I can't tell you the feeling the instant the ice cream hit my nerves.. it was heaven. Suddenly everything around me were going slow motion. hahahahaha. That's how long since I had an ice cream. YUMMY!!!! (don't worry, I didn't finish the whole thing. I only had 2-3 spoons)..
2 comments:
It's funny how parts of your bodies were taking control over you today.. like your feet that kept visiting clothing stores.. and your hand that fed you ice creams.. lol.. I guess it's okay since it's 2 weeks till the next doc's appt.
But the food looked really good....... *drool*
yeah.. Ava's last pic with her finger sticking in her nose is so familiar.. I think I saw the same scene last May in Raleigh.. only it's a little boy instead of girl.
You should tell the stories about how many booger you have eaten.. LOL..
hmm... it's nice that u can at least control what u eat... i eat carb and sugar everyday... ping is very sure i will fail my glucose test when the time comes... :(
Post a Comment