Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sisterhood of Babies





Met with my Toronto's friend today. She was my elementary school's friend. She moved to Spore after elementary, and I never thought that we'd meet again. She found me thru friendster, and came for a visit. Her family's thinking of moving to Vancouver. So they're staying here for 2 weeks to check out some areas. She has an 18-month-old daughter and her name is Ashley. We went to eat dimsum at this restaurant at Richmond Center Mall. After we're done, we went for a walk in the mall. Ashley and Ava was walking hand in hand. They are so cute. It looked like they're bonding.

Simon's finally back today. Went to pick him up with Ava. Ava was wearing her new pj. She kept roaring b/c the pj has tiger's picture on it. Simon brought lots of toys, clothes and shoes for Ava. He also bought a necklace for me. Quite sweet. :) He bought some lantern also for the lantern festival. I found out that the lantern festival is on Tuesday, but I won't be home on Tuesday b/c I'm going to a seminar with Elisa. Hm.. Maybe we can celebrate on Wednesday instead? it'll be nice to have a celebration either in the house or at the backyard.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

anything for me???

Mum's The Word said...

yeah.. right he can shop for anyone else. I was lucky I got a necklace.. hahahaha

w said...

Like Xuan in that brown blouse!! So cute!! Xuan laughed so funny while holding other hand. Haha.

p.s. what's that duckie thing?