Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Haircut




Today is a pretty slow day. Ava has been trying to put on clothes herself. Today, she tried to put on her bikini. But both tops and bottom she tried to wear them like pants. I don't know how but she did it. Later, she posed for some pictures in front of the scary painting.

I bought pampers from Toys r us today b/c they are on sale.
Pretty tired today. Ava was again throwing one of her weird tantrums b/c I have no idea what she wanted. I cut her hair again today before shower. A little bit short, but I think it's fine. I might have to cut a couple of loose ends tomorrow.

4 comments:

simon said...

she looks quite "mature" in that picture with the painting. Nice haircut. Can't wait to hold my baby in my arms....

Unknown said...

love the painting as the backdrop. good light. nice pics

Unknown said...

are u taking a revenge by giving ava a samo hung haircut??

Unknown said...

yea, just like ur bad haircut when u're in high school... don't tell me u can't afford to get her a haircut? u're lucky she's still cute in whatever hair u gave her... poor kid tho!!