




Yesterday was the lantern festival, since we didn't get the chance to celebrate, Simon and I decided to celebrate it today with a couple of friends. We invited our neighbours, Mr and Mrs, Lam, Ming and Yan and Eddie, also our friends, Desmon, Elisa and Viola, Sharon, Steven and Annabelle, and my friends from Toronto (whom might be moving to vancouver soon) Linda, Jeremy, Joyce and Ashley. Quite a turnout, I know!! We lighted up all the lanterns we have, then we also gave the babies those battery operated ones. We have desserts out, such as moon cakes (of course), pandan sponge cake (those green stuff), some nuts, watermelon and honeydew, mixed fruit cakes, etc. The kids were playing for a long time. We started around 7pm, and Ava finally went to sleep at 9pm (this was late for her). Then, the others didn't leave until a little later.
We had so much fun. We wanted to thanks everyone who came, and hoped that you guys all had fun also. We'll try to make this a yearly thing.. :)
2 comments:
man, i want that pandan cake... did u make it urself?
I want a piece of moon cake! Man for the uninformed one like myself.. I just looked at the full moon and wondered.. was it perfectly full? so.. was it celebration night..? other than that.. it's my usual day to day life..
Post a Comment