


It's gloomy out this morning. Ava and I went to Toys R Us to meet up with Elisa, Viola, Sharon and Annabelle. We walked around lansdown mall and then ate lunch at "Dinestay". It started raining by the time we're finished.
It's pouring when we went to Brigit's house at 3:30 for the "Tree of Thanks" Craft and Coffee. Ava had lots of fun there b/c there're so many babies. Terri and I tried to do our crafts together, but Ava kept picking on Terri's leaves. haha... Nicholas is so cute. Marcos was such a social butterfly, he was crawling around kissing all the girls. Finally finished my craft, but haven't put a picture in it yet.
Had hot pot dinner again today b/c I don't want to waste, will have to have lunch hotpot again tomorrow. Went to my first book club meeting at Herjit's house. The book we're discussing is called "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. The book is amazing. We have quite a discussion about it. We all have mixed feeling about Sara (the mom). We also had good appetizers and desserts (CHOCHOLATEEEEE). We met new moms too, let me see, trying to remember the names... there were Jamie, Laurie, Nancy, Zarina, Herjit, Kristina, Lynda, Terri, Sam, Leann, Alison. Of course the discussion veered off to other directions but it's all fun. I'm so glad that I went. Can't wait for the next discussion next month. We finally all went home around 11pm. Bedtime....
2 comments:
went home around 11 PM??? are u serious? Where was my baby?
man, your social life is good!
Post a Comment