Monday, September 3, 2007

Feast @ Home





























Tried to write my blog yesterday night, but the internet was not co-operating. Always gets stuck and was not even able to go to my post site. So, I'm going to write what happened yesterday today.

Ava woke up cranky. She kept crying and whining, oh so annoying. So, we didn't even go out for lunch because of her. After she's up, she's much better, so we went to get some seafood. Simon wanted to cook for Huilee and her friend, and we also invited Elisa and Desmon. We went and got the kampung chicken, and then 3 crabs, and a lb of prawns. Went home and he started cooking. But I was with Ava and got stuck with that Angela. I don't know why she doesn't spend time at her own home, why she has to come to my house EVERYDAY!!! So ANNOYING!!!!

Then, Elisa and Desmon came. Ava was playing with Viola. I fed her some food first, and after that she was nibbling some fish ball and tofu fish. She loved them. I have tied her hair to the back today b/c I was afraid she will get stuff onto her hair when she eats. She's a big girl now, only wants to eat by herself.

After feast, we also had strawberry mousse cake (I forgot to take picture). Ava ate all the fruits on top of the cake. Then we played some monkey puzzle. Her hair was really messed up by then, so I just untied them. The result was, she looked like she was wearing a wig. So funny.

Ava called it at night around 8:30pm. I gave her bath and then put her to bed. She slept right away. It was a long day for her, so she was tired.

Simon and I showered and then watched a HK movie after Elisa and Desmon left. It was called "Eye in the Sky". A lot of good cast, such as, Tony Leung Ka Fai, Simon Yam Tak Wa, Maggie Shau Mei Chi, and Kate Tsui Xiu Shan, etc. It's about a dept in the police who specialized in following suspects. It's pretty good, not the best, but ok for me. Simon falled asleep in the middle (like he always does when he watches movies).

Then, I called it a night and went to la-la-land. Peace!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

who's angela??

my yesterday sucked.. I worked like a horse the whole day. My butts still hurt.

Mum's The Word said...

Angela is a kid from neighbour across from us. She's around 8-9 years old.. and she always comes to my house..i'm talking EVERYDAY for 4 hours at least.
I know it's sick for me to say this, but I HATE her!!!! She's so annoying. (Ok.. maybe hate is a bit strong.. but I don't like her)

Unknown said...

lock your house and pretend no one is at home the next time she rings your door bell.. lol.. I used to do that to uninvited guests who visited my apt..