




















We had stroller class this morning. Ava picked her own outfit today. I gave her a couple of choices. First, I showed her a salmon colored yoga pants, and she shook her head. Then, I showed her an orange colored pants with ribbon, she also shook her head. Finally, I showed her the blue checkered pants and she nodded her head. After that, she also picked her own top. I showed her a aqua 3/4 length sleeves with dots shirt, she shook her head. Then, I held out a white t-shirt with turtle, and a flowered short sleeves shirt. She picked the flower one. Ok.. outfit ready. I tied her hair up like a fish today. It's so funny b/c if I look from up top, I can see the gills and the fish tail.
Since I had some times to kill, I just took some pictures of her playing and watching TV while leaning on the sofa.
After class, Sharon, Annabelle and her mom came for a visit. Elisa was here also with Viola. Then, Huilee, Jenny, Elisa, Viola, Ava and I went to eat lunch at Garlic & Ginger. I ordered the Indonesian fried noodle with chicken steak and fried egg. Ava loves it even though she already ate before we left. Made plans with Elisa to go to English Bay for picnic today at 5:30pm.
After Ava woke up from her nap, I started to prepare some fruits for the picnic. Elisa called and let me know she made fried rice. She also wanted me to dress Ava in the same outfit as Viola, which is the red polka dot dress from Please Mum. Jenny said Ava looks like Minnie Mouse with that dress, so I tied her hair up like the mouse ears. I cut up 4 apples, 3 kiwis, 1 asian pear, 2 bananas, and some grapes. Prepared Ava's dinner and left with Huilee and Jenny.
The weather was so nice, we met Elisa and Desmon and Viola there. Spread the mat and blanket and sat on the grass. Ava was having so much fun, she was playing with sticks, then sat on the mat, then she ate lots of fruits. Elisa made, not only fried rice, but also rendang and salmon. So delicious. I ate a little bit of rice with rendang. Ava also ate a little bit. After that, because we still have a little sunlight, we took some silhouette pictures. They turned out pretty good. Ava and Viola were playing kissy kissy. And then, Ava wanted me to give her the piggy back ride. She was laughing and running around barefooted. We had so much fun. I'm so glad we went to English Bay today.
3 comments:
The smile....
...that lights my day
...that melts my heart
...that gives me hope
Your smile means so much to me,
Thanks Ava, I love you.
Daddy
hm.. what did u do to her head... poor girl...
so both elisa and desmon don't need to work? how come ur life is so nice? i am jealous!!
hahaha.. it's probably during weekend??
DQ's life is not that bad lar.. I think he has fun too.. err.. a different kind of fun.. hehe
Post a Comment