

I have mentioned before that Linda & family are thinking of moving to Vancouver. So, they came by today, and Simon explained a couple of good area for them in Richmond and Vancouver. In Richmond, we told them that basically the good areas are Terra Nova, Seafair and Steveston area. Other than these, we don't recommend them. So, we took them for a drive to these 3 areas. Seems like they like Terra Nova the best. Their parents are coming tonight, so they will take them around the next day. We stopped by Steveston and showed them around also. I had my first cafe latte for these whole pregnancy... don't worry.. it's decaf. I have to see my doc tomorrow, so I'm trying to be careful.. hahaha Will drink lots of water today.
Ashley and Ava are having so much fun at the fisherman wharf .. looking around, and climbing onto the fence. They are so cute together.
3 comments:
wish i could have a sip of that latte... i don't dare touching coffee even if it's decaf... i don't know why since i drink lots of tea with caffeine.
Haha. I will send this latte pic to your doc.
so when is the wawa sister album coming out?
Post a Comment