Saturday, September 8, 2007

Toys Galore







Ava was wearing her Coast Capital Cap that she got from Nibbles & Bites to nap. When she woke up, she wanted me to put the cap back on her head. She's really something. Since I was bored, and I saw a lot of sale at Toys R Us, I decided to take Ava out for shopping. I bought 3 toys for her, a phone, a electronic map/cubes, and a learn and read from V-tech. I decided to return the phone later b/c I don't think it's that nice. Then I went to Zellers to get myself some yoga pants b/c my pants are getting very "holey". Eventhough HL already helped me sewn them up, they are still tearing. Then, went to izumi ya to grab some dinner and went home.

Ava ate the california roll and seemed to like it. But of course, she loves my unagi sushi better. So, we shared. After that, we ate some grapes and played with her new toys. She again insisted on wearing that cap. So adorable... my baby..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.. 2 year old eating sushi.. that's the first time I heard smthg like that...

her other hat is cuter than the cap.. yeah.. was she eating fruit? looks like grapes? cool.. good girl.. eats her fruit..