Monday, September 10, 2007

Shopaholic with Babies






I went crazy today. Cooked the Salmon rice for Ava. She went to nap, and I was discussing baby names with Chi. She woke up around 2:30pm today, so we went to the Superstore. They have a clothes line in Superstore called Joe, and I found out that they added the kids and baby lines!! OMG, the clothes are super cute. I can't stop myself, so I bought a dress, a jacket, a pair of pants, and a pair of shoes for Ava AGAIN!!! after my Gymboree shopping spree yesterday, I can't believe I spent again today. Bad Bad Bad Mommy!!!

I bought myself 2 sweaters also, but those are 50% off, so it's cheaper than Ava's stuff. Went home guiltily but happily. Watched Ava played with her toy phone (was going to return this one, now not sure) and took a bunch of pictures. She looks so cute playing with that phone.. treating it like a dog. I actually heard her tell the phone " DOWN" like what we usually say to Toby and Momo. So funny. Huilee helped me water the backyard (After being neglected and forgotten for a whole week).

Later at night, I asked Huilee to take some nude pictures of myself. I want to know if I can get good artsy preggo picture. Won't put it here b/c you guys might get scared (or puked your heart out), but I will email it to Simon so he can tell me what he thinks.. hahahahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ... what happened to my PLANT???? Does not look so good...

Unknown said...

errr... yes please don't post here. i don't want to see u naked.

Unknown said...

haha.. funny.. dead plants.. and err.. yucky picture..

geez.. tacie you are too adventurous!