
Today I had some mommies friends over after our stroller workout class. We had some fruits (grapes, strawberries, and grape tomatoes) and tea. Susan and Tracey were so nice. I'm so glad they came over. We're just chatting and yapping away. I also showed them around the house, and they liked the decorations and style. After they left, I rested for awhile, then Tracey called and asked if I want to go out. So, we went to Daiso and Discount Diapers (I bought a robeez for baby, and a Padoodles for Ava). It's so nice.
Tomorrow is the my doc's appt again. Hopefully I don't gain too much. I will prepare a bread in the car.. for after doc's. hahahahahaha After that I have to take Ava to music class.
Hm.. maybe I'll buy some popcorn chicken afterwards.. hahahahahaha I'm so bad.
1 comment:
I ate popcorn chicken for dinner last night. Seems like you're back on your feet.. good.. good..
Today is finally Friday...
Post a Comment