I'm sad today. I felt like a failure. I hate people, I have dogs, and I even hate children. I don't know if it's my hormones or it's just me. I don't want neighbours to come, I don't want the neighbour kids to come and I don't want Ava to go out. I just felt that she's been going out too much, she doesn't like to stay at home. She always wants to go out. Not wanting to stay home. My neighbour also likes to feed her junks like a bag of chocolate cookies, sweets, etc. I don't like that. Is that abnormal? I mean at the end of the day, it's me who has to raise her, to teach her. They just want to spoil her. Maybe I overthink all these, but I just can't help it.
And I'm so tired. I feel like I don't have the energy to take care of Ava. She's just too energetic for me. Always want to run around, always want to play, always want to eat, and always throwing tantrums. God. I'm so tired. And I have disagreement with Simon. So now we're pretty antsy around each other. I hate EVERYONE.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lol.. I always feel like that.. That I hate everyone and don't wish to talk to anybody. That is sooo normal.. (at least for me). Knowing you, you'll eventually get over it. I think Ava might be a people person, too, just like you. But as her aunt, I believe your decision is right. As her mom, you should do what you think is the best for her. Don't spoil her rotten, she's gonna grow up bad..! So, for now, just let her stay home. It's kinda sad that she doesn't like to stay at home :( Maybe you can read to her more.. channel her energy somewhere else.. teach her to read. Buy a tricycle so that she can ride it at home inside the house without going out. Yeah.. she's still so small, so don't feed her too much junk food. Remember to take care of her teeth too.
Anyway, you can always call me if you wanna talk. I'm free after work (after 6 pm) I usually call ercie to bother her, because I cannot call you..
yea, wei always bother me when she's driving home from work... she told me she had no choice b/c nobody else to call...
anyway, don't be too upset, esp now that you're pregnant. just take care of yourself. ava likes to go out i think because she goes out everyday so that's part of her routine. kids love routine, you know... so u can't blame her. just let simon take her out so u can get your rest.
sorry can't give u any good advices, but u can always call me if u need to talk.
Post a Comment