Sunday, August 26, 2007

I want Fries and Nuggets!! Don't give me Fillet!!

Today we had brunch at Ginger & Garlic (used to be Honolulu cafe). I ordered an Indonesian mee goreng with fried chicken and egg. Simon order beef tenderloin with fried udon. Ava loves my mee goreng. I was a bit disappointed, but it was not too bad.

Spent my whole afternoon doing my accounting. Wow, I finished accounting from June, July and August. I can't believe that I have ignored my accounting for 3 months. Not to mention all the statements I had to re-organize. I found out that one of my credit card has been charging me something called "24hourAssistant" for 13 bucks a month. I remembered I rejected the offer last time when they called. This means WAR!! Have to call them and give them hell tomorrow.

Dinner at Mcdonald's again this weekend. Ava was so funny. Simon ordered a fish fillet sandwich for her, and I ordered chicken nuggets. She loves the fries, so of course she was ignoring the fillet. He tried to attack her with it, but to no avail. Later, he put some nuggets (that has already been shredded a bit) near the fries. She took it as fries and put in her mouth.. Luckily she liked it. If not, she will throw it up (poor fillet). Huilee took some videos of the process, but she held the camera phone the wrong way, so now it's showing as sideways, so I didn't want to post it here. Ava is a really opinionated girl. She knows what she likes and dislikes. She doesn't like the fillet, and no matter how many times we tried to trick her to eat it, she always knows and refuses. Well, at least she likes her nuggets and fries.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tyler likes everything fried, so when we try to feed him something, he would check it out first (look at it and inspect it), then he will open his mouth if it's something he thinks he likes... mostly fried food tho... bad boy!!

Unknown said...

yeah please don't get your kids get used to eating fried stuff. It is really bad.. Like me, I like fried stuff too much and it is really bad for your health.. so when they're small, you should get them to eat healthier.