Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sick Puppy


I'm as sick as a dog. Started on Thursday Night. I felt that my throat are sore and burning. The next day, I woke up with desert-dry throat and burning sensation inside my throat. I drank and drank and drank gallons of water but to no avail. So, I went to see my doctor. I told him my symptom, and guess what he asked me..

1. The inside of your throat looks normal.

my thought: NO WAY!!

2. Did you eat anything unusual?

my answer: ehm.. no.

my thought: does popcorn chicken count as unusual?

3. Did you talk more than usual?

my answer: ehm.. no.

my thought: huh? what does that have to do with me talking moore than usual? It's not like I do that, maybe I just sang a bit too much children songs for Ava, but that's about it.

4. Well, there's nothing wrong with you, but if you want to, you can take Tylenol.

my answer: oh.. ok.


Then, I asked him these questions:

5. Can I take those throat soother candy (i know it's called lozenge, but I don't know how to pronounce it, so I just said throat soother candy)

His answer: But those are sweet.

my thought: WHAT THE????


Then he said:

6. You can eat some ice if you want to soothe your throat.

my answer : oh.. ok..

my thought: ICE?? WHAT THE????


So, after that, I went home.. still feeling kinda miffed b/c I still think I'm sick.

Then, I felt sicker and sicker by the hour. And the next day, I have sniffles and coughs.
I really felt like going to the doctor and again and tell him.. "SEE!!! I'M REALLY SICK"

"I have green phlem, and I coughs", "You're SO wrong doctor!!!!!"

But since it was Saturday.. the doctor's office is closed.. hm, maybe I can call and leave a voice message for him..just to prove that I'm right.


Then, Sunday, I have nasal voice because of the flu. Yes, I have FLU.

I was afraid that Monday all my flu and stuff will be gone, maybe I should make a home video and show them to my doc. Am I pyscho? I feel kinda psychotic. Simon kept saying that I'm making this up, that I'm not sick and just want his attention. To answer him, I snorted up my mucus and showed him. I know it's gross, but I had to prove that I'm really sick.

4 comments:

Darwin Muljono said...

Are all doctors in Canada that stupid? haha.. just kidding. I hope that you'll feel better soon. Nice blogs by the way. keep writing, maybe you can make a good story if your life's weird enough.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah.. from your stories so far.. I'm not keen on Canadian doctors. First they stave you during pregnancy.. then they won't allow you to find out your baby's gender.. and now when you're sick, they said there's nothing wrong?

Oh well.. I do hope you get better soon.. and not wasting too much money on the doctor.. hehe

I like your new blog. It is very colorful.. and the design is pretty slick.. However, I think the main focus of your blog.. the design that makes it pretty, is ava's picture.. HAHAHA..

Btw, how does Blogger know my name? This is scary... and I'm not liking it..

Unknown said...

u don't sound sick when i talked to u earlier? i hope u feel better now. yea, nice blog, definitely more attractive than xanga. good luck keeping it up tho... i tried but can't keep up with my blog so i just gave up!