Tuesday, August 14, 2007

High Tea !!


Today, Tracey and I went to a sample sale for baby Mexx line and also the Deux par deux collection line. We heard that we can get dirt cheap brand name clothes for baby, like around 3-5 bucks. Well, it's not. They still costs more than 10 bucks, but I did get a cute skort for Ava. It's so cute, I can't help it. Then we're supposed to leave and meet our friends at a tea place. Instead, we got side tracks and went to another sample sale for jewelry.. hahaha. So, we went in and got a bunch of stuff.


Then we met Terri and Susan at a tea place called "Secret Garden". The atmosphere was so nice and cozy. I had the secret garden's secret tea (something like that) decaf of course. Then a 3-tier tray came and we have lots of small, cute, delicious treats. I forgot to take picture of them, but I did buy some for Simon, so I took one picture for you to see. If you want to see the pics of the jewelrey I bought, let me know, I'll post them up for you later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like the kind of place I want to open.. ya know.. The tea is a good addition.. but cute cakes.. I wanna open that kinda bakery..

The cakes look delicious btw.

Unknown said...

so all these friends of yours don't need to work either? man, i am really jealous ercie