Saturday, August 25, 2007

Camo Thursday


















Today Ava is wearing her camo outfit to the stroller class, I just want to put the pictures online b/c I think she's the cutest thing ever.


She was pretending to put "off" on her arms and legs. She was also hiding in her tent when I was pretending to look for her. Awww.. have i said she's cute yet today?


Is it normal for a mom to think her daughter is the cutest???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

no,b/c ping and i think tyler is the cutest... so same here.. hahaha

Unknown said...

yeah.. that's what I tot.. so normal. Anyway, Ava got lots of teeth now.. no wonder she can ate a whole bunch of stuff..

What do you mean by Ava putting "off" on her arms and legs??

Put off?

Mum's The Word said...

"Off" as in the "Off" for mosquitoes repellent lah..

Unknown said...

T_T

geez........